Monday, September 22, 2008

Addie's Party

Addie had such a wonderful first birthday. Thank you to all of our family and friends that made her day so special! We appreciate you all so much! It is amazing how quickly this year has come and gone. Rod and I say daily how blessed we are that God gave us our little girl. She is truly amazing!



Hanging out with Uncle Nick and Aunt Carolyn



She loves her new school bus that Grammie and Babaw gave her.




Being silly with Jack and Lynn

The Akins side of the family


The Richards side of the family

The Richards- extended


Kristy, Christopher, Addie, Me, Sailor, and Nikki

Playing in the drinks with Mimi


Opening presents


Look at these sweet babies!


Enjoying her cake!





3 comments:

Owings Family said...

Happy Birthday Addie!

LeeAnn said...

You know... i thought for the longest time about when I should fly home. I am soooo sooo glad that I made it for her 1st birthday party. Thanks for waiting on us to get there!

Nicholas Akins said...

Thank God nobody gave her a Crompton jersey for her birthday. Suz, you may be able to photo shop some of that UT gear out of all of these photos. I think some of those ladies up there at Walgreens know how to do it. You might ask them? You know I am not good with computers or I would offer some help. If they can do it see if they will give me some abs.