Sunday, November 8, 2009

Other October Pictures

Here are a few other pictures from October that I wanted to share. Going back to work has really changed the amount of time I spend taking pictures, organizing pictures, and updating the blog. Hopefully, over the holidays I will do a better job!


We love Miss Gayle!! This is the sweet lady that watches Addie everyday while I am at work. She is truly a blessing, and we are so thankful for her! You can tell from the picture that Addie is in good hands!

We spent a great weekend with Aunt LeeAnn and Rod's family in Charlotte. This is a picture from our trip home. I am hoping Aunt LeeAnn has some pics I can post from the weekend.



We had a quick visit from Uncle Nick while he was in Knoxville for work. We were so excited to see him!





Photobucket

1 comment:

Nikki said...

It was so good to see you guys on Saturday. I am so glad that Addie found a friend to stay with while you are working and that it is working out better!