Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Happy Easter!

As you can tell from these pictures, it is very difficult to get pictures of Addie looking at the camera these days....especially smiling. Unfortunately, Easter was no exception. She did not want to have her picture taken at all that day, so we mainly got "action" shots of her...definitely not what I had in mind for our Easter pictures. Oh well, maybe next year will be better!

Thanks Mimi and Grandad for such a great week! We love you all very much!





























She was so upset that she was confined and wasn't running around playing. She kept saying, "Down, down." We gave up after this one.








Photobucket

2 comments:

LeeAnn said...

Cutie! Cutie! I loved watching the videos all week. She's amazing and such a kicker just like her daddy. =) I'm posting the Spain pictures this week I promise. So stay tuned!

Tara said...

Ha! I was beginning to think I was the only one never gets a posed photo of her child! All action shots at our house too. She is such a cutie!