Thursday, December 18, 2008

Our Trip To See Santa!

We headed to the mall on Tuesday to take Addie to see Santa. While I had heard a few other moms say that I should be dressed so that I could be in the picture if I needed to be, I did not take the advice. Addie has definitely developed some separation anxiety these past few months, but I can't think of a time when she has cried when someone else has held her. Of course, things didn't quite work out like I had planned as you can see from the pictures below.


Waiting in line to see Santa...happy Addie.




Then....the meltdown happened....major meltdown!

Poor Addie was so upset she wouldn't even look up at the camera.


I think this was a nervous laugh here...I wasn't quite sure what to do.



Still crying!



I had no idea Addie would get this upset, and this was such a sweet Santa. He was very patient with us and offered several suggestions to try and get a picture. I know one thing....next year I won't wear pink when we go see Santa!



Photobucket

1 comment:

Tara said...

Ha! Too cute. You just never know. I actually kind of like the crying pictures with Santa. You remember how crazy it was just to try to get one good shot! Ha! I did take the advice and was so glad I did because I was also in the pic as well. Ha! Your pink doesnt look so bad- I love the picture! Addie is precious!