Monday, November 17, 2008

Tagged By Nikki...

Ok, so I was tagged by Nikki and now I must tag four people to do the same. This one is for fun! Go to your fourth picture folder and then go to the fourth picture in the folder. Write four things about the picture and then tag four other people. It's amazing what you'll find!!!



1. Addison was 19 days old when this picture was taken.
2. She looks so peaceful when she is sleeping. Don't all babies look so peaceful when they sleep. I love putting her to bed at night and watching her fall asleep while we rock.
3. I think her little hand is so sweet!
4. I love my little girl and miss those infant days! But it is so true that every stage is so wonderful!
Now I tag....
1. LeeAnn Richards
2. Jessica Jackson
3. Casey Stooksbury
4. Amanda Wadsworth

Photobucket

No comments: