Sunday, October 26, 2008

Fun With Mimi and Grandad!

Addie and I went to visit Mimi and Grandad on Saturday. The UT/AL game is always special because Mimi went to AL, and she is a BIG Bama Fan. I was raised a Bama fan and only converted after my Freshman year at UT. Anyway, when Addie and I arrived Mimi was all ready for Addie to wear one of my old Bama t-shirts. I, of course, had packed her UT attire. So, she spent half of the day in AL clothes and half the day in UT clothes. At least now she was a winner either way!



Spending precious time with Grandad
Look at all of the Bama clothes Mimi had out for us when we arrived!

This 12 month shirt was a little too small! Look at that cute tummy!


Mimi just loved getting her picture taken with Addie in my Bama shirt. She tried and tried to get Addie to say "Roll Tide".



Mom- How many times are you going to make me change clothes today??? She does look pretty happy in her UT outfit....honestly it's because Mimi is standing behind the camera making her laugh.




Playing at the park















We had lots of good food and lots of fun! Thanks Mimi and Grandad for a wonderful weekend!




Photobucket

2 comments:

Tara said...

She looks adorable no matter what she wears, although I am partial to the orange! Ha!

Owings Family said...

Cute tummy... not so cute shirt! Her UT cheerleading outfit is definitely my favorite!