Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Addie is six months old!

Mimi and Grandad brought her a cake to celebrate, and she really wanted some of it!
Aunt LeeAnn and I took lots of pics of her in her new bloomers Aunt LeeAnn gave her!

Addie turned six months old on March 8th. Rod and I are amazed at how quickly this time has flown by. She is such a big girl now! She is so much fun! We had her 6 month checkup yesterday, and she weighs 17 pounds! She is in the 75% for weight and 90% for length. She has tried some solid foods, but we haven't found any that she just loves. I haven't been very consistent though in how often I give them to her. Our doctor says she is doing great, and there is no rush for solids considering how healthy she is. Addie loves to smile and laugh. We love listening to her talk to us and wonder what she is going to sound like when "real words" come out. She will put anything and everything in her mouth and chew on it. Although, we don't have signs of any teeth just yet. She loves to stand up and sit up and rolls over all the time. I never knew how much fun I would have watching her....I mean I could watch her for hours! What a blessing she is!

4 comments:

The Diddles said...

What cute bloomers! We definetly should get together-that would be so much fun!!

LeeAnn said...

How funny! I should have checked out your pictures first. I´ll see what other funny one´s I have..... Talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

those bloomers are too cute!! what a blessing the lord has given both you and rod!

Tara said...

The bloomers are the cutest! I love the pictures, you guys did a great job. I know you all had fun with Aunt Leeann visiting. The times keep getting more and more fun! Enjoy!