Saturday, November 10, 2007

Better Late Than Never

I know....I am terrible at updating our blog. I am so sorry! Better late, than never. Well, Addie is now 2 months old. I can't believe it! We went to the doctor last week, and she had her first round of shots. It was so upsetting! The nurse looked at me and said, "Remember Mom, anxiety is contagious." I couldn't help getting upset because Addie looked so sad when she was crying. Anyway, we all survived, and she got a great report from the doctor. She weighs 11 pounds 7 ounces and is 23 inches long. She is a big girl! I guess that is what happens when you are on an all you can eat diet. The top 3 pictures are some recent ones we took while Mimi and Grandad were visiting a couple of weeks ago. I thought they turned out really well. The 2 at the bottom are just some of my recent favorites of Addie.



3 comments:

Heather Robinette said...

The pictures are all so great! I am really glad you have updated your blog. Don't they grow so fast??? Before you turn around she'll be twelve like Peyton and you'll be wondering where the time has gone. You have a beautiful family. Addie is absolutely adorable!

Lindsey said...

she is adorable! man i cant believe how fast time flies :)

Anonymous said...

i just wanted to tell you how cute of a family you all are! i love watching the both of you at church with addison....it is so precious!! you have been blessed beyond measure!! she is adorable!! i cant wait to continue to see her as she grows!! jessica doughty